Work Wear ►
You are the holder of an ATO or any other appropriate aviation company?
Then register under "login" with your valid VAT ID and you will be automatically eligible for special reduced prices in the section corporate wear within 24 hours.
You can buy single items as usual through the webshop afterwards.
Or contact us to profit from our special concept for flight training schools and other aviation companies.
We dress your students or employee according to your own wishes.
- you don´t need a huge stock of different sizes of the clothes
- you don´t have a great time exposure concerning uniforms anymore
- your student pilots will get trained visually into a professional aviation direction by wearing such an uniform
- your flight training school conveys a professional lasting impression to the outside
We can customize almost all items with your company logo or any other motive.
We can offer you as well the key chains "remove before flight" with your company name or logo on one side (e.g. as giveaway).
Your company conveys a professional lasting impression to the outside and your employee or students advertise for your company.
Why are Uniforms such a big theme?
There are 3 reasons:
- Student pilots are choosing demonstrably flying schools which present themselves in the internet with pictures of student pilots wearing uniforms. They want to be one of them. That´s how a future pilot looks like and how they want to present themselves already during the education even if this pilot-life starts on a Cessna & Co.
- Many Indian, Arabic and African students approach Europe for their training. They have to be dressed because they expect this “service” like most of the non foreign students too.
- The airlines are thankful if new pilots start to work to whom they do not have to explain how to tie a tie and how to dress according to the company’s image. This is one of the most important point why establishing uniforms at the beginning of the course.
You are looking for a ferry pilot for Transatlantic crossings?
In this case you are very welcome to contact me: E-MAIL