10. LEGAL RIGHT OF REVOCATION
The following instructions on conditions and consequences of revocation rights are for the customer’s information.
- BEGINNING OF INSTRUCTIONS ON REVOCATION RIGHTS -
10.1.1 RIGHT OF REVOCATION AND DECLARATION OF REVOCATION
The customer is entitled to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which the customer, or a third-party authorized by him, who is not the forwarding agent, has taken possession of goods from single delivery of an order, or on which the customer, or a third-party authorized by him, who is not the forwarding agent, has taken possession of the last goods/partial delivery as far as the customer has ordered several goods/partial deliveries within a single order and same were delivered separately.
In order to revoke the contract the customer must send:
an unequivocal statement (e.g. by letter, telefax or E-Mail) communicating his decision to revoke the contract. Dispatch of this statement within the notification period is sufficient.
10.1.2 CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If the customer revokes the complete contract, flightobsession shall refund the customer all payments received, excluding shipping costs without delay and within fourteen days from the day flightobsession receives the returned, unworn goods supplied under this contract. Flightobsession shall make this refund with the same means of payment used by the customer for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer. There shall be no charge to the customer for this refund.
If the customer sends back only a part of the complete order because of any reasons, flightobsession refunds only the price for the items which the customer sent back, not for the shipping costs.
If the customer wishes a change of an item due to a wrong size or to get an other colour, the customer has to send back the item by paying the shipping costs by him- or herself and needs to place a new order on the webshop inclusive shipping costs. Flightobsession can overtrake the shipping costs on its descretion.
Flightobsession may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the goods. The customer must send or deliver the goods without delay, in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day the customer informed flightobsession of the revocation of contract, to
The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if the customer ships the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
The customer shall bear the cost of return shipment. Flightobsession does not accept goods sent freight collect. The customer must only bear the cost of loss in value of the goods if same is attributable to handling beyond that which is necessary to examine the quality, features and functionality of the goods.
In case of return deliveries flightobsession will charge 20% of the value of goods but at least 10,00 Euro for the reinstate of goods (only workwear!)!
In principle not be taken back:
- items which are not on stock or preproduced and which are personalized according the wishes and needs of the customer (For example: key chains with logo or in other colours, produced pins and batches according the wishes of the customer, extra productions of clothes for suctomers and as well personalizes clothes with logos and grafics as print or stitched.
For folding again shirsts/blouses, for missing hangtags or plastic bags we do charge 2,90 Euro without tax.
The colours and sizes of produced key chains, pins or other special productions of clothes can vary in 10% and is no reason for a revocation!
- factory single packaged shirts and blouses after unpacking
- underwear and socks
- personalized goods
10.1.3 REVOCATION FORM FOR CUSTOMER
If the customer desires to revoke the contract, he should fill in this form and send it to:
flightobsession GmbH, Goethestrasse 44, 35447 Reiskirchen, email@example.com:
I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / rendering of following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Signature of customer (only for notification in paper form)
(*) Delete as applicable
10.1.4 EXCLUSION AND GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF REVOCATION RIGHTS
The right of revocation shall not be permissible for remote sales contracts
– for delivery of non-prefabricated goods which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or specification by the customer or which are tailor-made to personal customer requirements
– for delivery of sealed goods which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suited for return if the seal has been removed after delivery
– for delivery of goods that have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their properties.
- END OF INSTRUCTION ON REVOCATION RIGHTS -.
last update 15. November 2021